under eyes BOTOX®
MINIMIZE WRINKLES BELOW THE EYE AREA WITH INJECTABLE TREATMENTS IN NEWTON AND THE BOSTON AREA
Wrinkles and protruding muscles below the eyes are common signs of aging and can be influenced by various factors, including genetics, lifestyle choices, UV radiation, and the natural aging process. Under eyes BOTOX® at the Boston area’s Dr. Happe Medical Aesthetics helps to create brighter, more youthful-looking eyes by addressing common cosmetic concerns such as wrinkles and “jelly roll” muscles that stick out when squinting or smiling.
WHAT IS UNDER EYES BOTOX®?
BOTOX® is a minimally invasive injectable containing botulinum toxin, commonly used for reducing wrinkles—especially around the eyes and the forehead area. Although you may be familiar with its ability to reduce forehead wrinkles, under eyes BOTOX® or under eye micro BOTOX® is one of its lesser-known uses. During the “under eyes BOTOX®” procedure, very small doses of three units are strategically injected into the lower part of the muscle around the eye on either side. This shrinks the muscles that appear when you smile and provides a more open and smoother appearance.
If you are in search of “under eyes BOTOX® injections near me” in the Boston area, Dr. Holly Happe can help you get started and guide your decision for which treatment method is best for you.
WHO IS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR UNDER EYES BOTOX®?
Thinking of having BOTOX® for under eye lines or BOTOX® for under eye bags? Under eyes BOTOX® is best for patients who have good skin elasticity and do not have eye puffiness or allergies. Ideally, you should have healthy eyelid muscles and good eyelid support.
WHAT ELSE IS AVAILABLE ASIDE FROM UNDER EYES BOTOX®?
There are numerous cosmetic and medical or functional benefits associated with BOTOX® that go beyond under eyes BOTOX®.
- Forehead BOTOX® minimizes lines between and above the eyebrows.
- Crow’s feet BOTOX® reduces small wrinkles at the outer corners of the eyes.
- BOTOX® brow lift provides a subtle lift to the eyebrows for brighter eyes.
- Bunny lines BOTOX® softens lines on either side of the nose bridge that show when you scrunch your nose.
- Chin BOTOX® reduces chin dimpling.
- Face slimming BOTOX® shapes certain areas of the face for contouring.
- Jawline BOTOX® reduces bulky jaw muscles for a slimmer appearance.
- Nefertiti Lift BOTOX® provides a younger looking neck.
- BOTOX® for migraines blocks certain nerve signals to provide relief from pain.
- BOTOX® for sweating involves underarm BOTOX® to prevent sweating.
- BOTOX® lip flip involves injecting BOTOX® under the nose to lift the lip.
- Preventative BOTOX® can stop expression wrinkles from forming.
BEYOND UNDER EYES BOTOX®: WHAT ELSE IMPROVES THE EYE AREA?
There are various treatments available beyond under eyes BOTOX® for improving the eye area. The best choice for you depends on your specific concerns or goals. Hollowness and other concerns around the tear trough area are often associated with a loss of volume, and this cannot be fixed with under eye wrinkles BOTOX®. Dr. Happe Medical Aesthetics provides hyaluronic acid dermal fillers like Juvederm® to add fullness and address this problem. Unlike under eyes BOTOX®, fillers cannot prevent the muscle movements that cause wrinkles below the eyes. Under eyes BOTOX® limits muscle contractions, but cannot add volume. Microneedling and chemical peels can also be safely applied to the sensitive skin around the eyes to enhance this area.